Hello! My name is AnnaScott (yes, it’s a double name), and I am so glad you stopped by! I am currently a Senior at Campbell University studying Communication Studies, and I have a passion for living richly. Here are just a few fun things to get to know me:
- I have a double name. Apparently it’s a southern thing, but even though legally my name is Anna, my name is AnnaScott.
- I love photography. In fact, most of the pictures that you see on this site are taken by me.
- I am a chocolate snob. Like for real. Hershey’s Kisses are only to be used in times of desperation. Lindor all the way.
- I am also a lover of coffee. (My favorite thing ever is coffee + chocolate)
- I am a diehard Austen fan, and my favorite is Pride and Prejudice. (Click here to read more about this nerdiness)
- Besides Jane, I also love C.S. Lewis, Louisa May Alcott, and Lucy Maud Montgomery
- I have a serious case of wanderlust. Roughly every two months or so, I have to travel somewhere, even if it’s just for the day.
- I have two sweet horses who are totally spoiled
- I was an “unsocialized homeschooler” all the way from kindergarten to graduation.
These are just a few fun facts about me, but this should give you an idea of what you’ll see here. I feel like so many times I settle for getting stuck in my daily routine, and forget to embrace the beauty that is all around me. This blog is my challenge for myself to live richly, and to inspire others to do the same. Romans 14:19 encourages us to, “Make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification,” and that is the standard I try to live by.
Now that you know more about me, I want to know more about you! Make sure to leave comments with your thoughts, opinions, and questions!